- Do not drop your pants or towel 2 inches or even 2 feet from my face.
- The sauna is not your walk-in closet, changing room or dryer. It is a place for most of us to relax (maybe stretch) and that's it. Do not dry your clothes, bathing suits or body in the sauna. Do not sit next to me naked and please, please do not stretch naked in front of me.
- Do not sit on the benches bare assed.
- If you are talking to anyone, wear a towel. I actually think we should all where a towel at all times unless in the shower.
- Don't wipe your boogers on the wall.
- If I am blocking your locker just say excuse me and give me a chance to move out of your way. Don't just push your way past or lean over me. Especially if you are naked.
- Do not blow dry your junk. I actually saw some dude put one leg up on the counter and blow dry his world. Seriously???
- Please do not apply or insert feminine products while sitting in front of your locker.....go to the bathroom!!
- Don't stare.....
- Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 from above apply. Boogers on the wall? Really, that's just gross. Thank goodness I have never witnessed number 7 in the Women's locker room!
If anyone has other eyewitness accounts of rude, funny, awkward or down right disgusting locker room acts please share and I will certainly add to the list.