- Don't dwell on the past. What you did or rather did not do is over and there is nothing you can do about it so stop beating yourself up.
- Focus on what you are going to do tomorrow. Commit to it, do it and be positive about your effort no matter how tough it is getting through those first few work outs.
- Set a long term goal with lots of smaller goals to get you there. If you want to run a 5k or even a marathon that's great but break it down into smaller short term goals to get you there. Yes a schedule.
- Setting challenging yet attainable short term goals with an eye on the bigger goal will give you something positive to look back on and feed off of going forward.
- If you hit a bump in the road along the way forget it and move on. Shit happens
- Most importantly commit to yourself that you will do what you say you will do. Each time you come through for yourself it will make it that much easier the next time because you know you can do it. Success breeds success as the saying goes.
Peace and Have A Great Day!